Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mr. Personality


OMG- This was one of those weeks that Preston was full of personality and kept me on my toes (and smiling.) He is just changing so much right now, that I feel like everyday we are experiencing something awesome and new. I have been trying to take as many pictures as possible because hey- I gotta keep up with my new years resolution of more blogging.
So here are some highlights of our week...

To the horror of some of our friends and family, we have chosen to allow some TV over the past few months. (I know- but I promise we won't raise a vidiot kid and we are watching everything together rather than just plopping him down in front of the tube to fend for himself.) Just a few shows- Blues Clues, Sesame Street and occasionally The Wiggles. At this point, he will watch for a few minutes, then take off to play with something else. He's definitely not yet at the stage where he can follow an entire episode of Brothers and Sisters with me, but I am working on it. ;)
Anyways, here he is dancing along with Snuffy from Sesame Street.




One of his favorite meals is spaghetti. Hmmm... no bib. Daddy must have put him in the chair that night. It was straight to the bath after this.







We aren't sure what this is about, but he's doing it quite a bit lately. Actually, it's often a precursor to a tantrum, but in the shirtless pic, we were explaining that he needed to get dressed and asked if he was cold. And this was his response.




This was another common pose this week, I guess. (See also- spaghetti pic above.) He's really starting to ham it up when he sees my camera.



This picture melts my heart because he has recently learned that a gator goes "Chomp! Chomp! Chomp!" Which we say while smacking our hands together like the jaws of a crocodile or alligator. So he was across the room and I was trying to snap a shot of him doing that, but only got the end. (Damn shutter lag on my camera!) But you can still see his little mouth was saying, "Ssthomp, ssthomp!" It's so cute in fact, I'll have to try to get it on video.



And here's some other general cuteness to get your week off to a good start!





No comments: