Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard Blogging Day 1:

It's 12:44pm on Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2011, and we're expecting a little snow. If you haven't heard- just turn on the TV, the radio, log onto facebook and twitter, or stop in your local grocery store.

I figured I'd update you on what we do over the next few days during Blizzard '11. Reportedly starting this afternoon, it shall start snowing around 3, we'll get an inch an hour until Wednesday night, then it all turns to ice. I am stocked on groceries and ready to take on being stranded for the week. God help me. Things could get interesting considering I have 2 antsy toddlers, one of which had a slight run-in with a stomach bug yesterday evening. Said toddler seems ok now- she's eating fine, acting fine and no fever.

I do have a Matilda Jane show I'm hosting with Mrs. Henry here on Thursday morning. About 35 women were invited. I figure either we'll get all this snow and no one will show, or by Thursday morning, people will be ready to get out of the house, and bring themselves, their neighbors, and all their kids.

So far this morning, we've done arts and crafts. Valentine hearts, stickers, stamping and coloring. It took us about 30 minutes. This should be fun...

No comments: