Wednesday, March 12, 2008

proof of mobility

Here it is- my attempt to show you all what I mean about Preston becoming so mobile. I know I keep posting about it, but seriously- I feel like it has happened over night and we're amazed that it's not some sort of fluke, but that the child is really moving. Watch him pull his legs up to get his knee on the ground in the first video, and in the second one, he's scooting backwards.




My goals for the next week are to video this adorable wave-thing he's doing. Yep- he waves. (sort of) Well, maybe I should say, "this adorable arm-raising thing" when we say "Hi-iiii" in an obnoxious high pitched voice. Either way- I need to capture it because you will melt.
I'll also get a pic of him in his high chair. We finally brought it down out of the attic because I didn't feel like the Bumbo was.... er... um, well, let's just say, the bumbo is not the safest place for him lately.

And I think I've mentioned before that Preston meets with two of his friends, Eduardo and Stella every week at our neighborhood coffee shop, The Friendly Fox. Well, he and his buddies are going to be the next "customers of the month" there. But look at these faces- how could they not be? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, E. Those vids are hilarious. I can't wait to see him! He will be crawling in no time! He's the cutest baby I've ever seen. (Well YOU were very cute...I guess you're even!!) XO
Nana

ScLoHo (Scott Howard) said...

Erin & Kevin,

Nice blog. Cute Kids, what else could you ask for? A chance to see Bill C.?
Nope been there and done that (and have the pictures on your blog to prove it!)

Where is the Friendly Fox? I thought I knew all the coffee shops...