Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!


Here is the latest belly pic at 23 weeks and 4 days. I'll start my 25th week on Monday and will officially be 6 months along! Since pregnancy is actually 10 months or 40 weeks, we still have the rest of May, and all of June, July and August before Baby Erb makes his appearance. Our summer calendar is filling up quickly- and considering how fast these first 6 months have flown by- I'm guessing there is a good chance the next few will do the same!

In other news, we've "gone family," as my friend Natalie puts it! Kevin and I sold our Honda Civic and purchased a Volkswagen Passat station wagon. Yes, I said station wagon. I officially drive a mom-mobile. But I really love it- it's incredibly safe, and has plenty of room for a carseat, a stroller, a pack-n-play, and an 80lb dog. (And, I suppose- Kevin's golf clubs.) Ruby loves it too, as she can hop right up in the back. We'll miss the Honda- she was a great car, but the new Passat is much more practical!

Last but not least, celebrating Mother's Day this weekend is bittersweet for us, as it was our original due date for the twins. We fondly remember our angels on this special day and ask all of you to do the same. Happy Mother's Day to women everywhere who get to experience motherhood, or are anxiously awaiting the day when they can!

No comments: