Thursday, September 11, 2008

After nap excursion

It's been so nice lately that after Preston's afternoon nap the past couple of days, we've headed outside so he could explore our backyard. Yesterday I was able to get some good pictures of him in action. He was having so much fun that he hardly noticed the camera, and I wanted to share a few of the photos. I got fancy - in an effort to excite my more talented photographer friends- (haha) with some edge blurring, etc.. but what I really love is how they capture the curiosity that consumes most of his days right now. He's constantly busy- searching for the next great thing to get into or learn about. It's precious- he gets to dig in the dirt, play with Ruby's ball, and practice his hands/feet crawl so that he can avoid the grass. Weather permitting, I think we'll keep this up for as long as we can.















3 comments:

Betsy King said...

Awesome! I was so stunned by that amazing yard that i almost missed Preston! ; )

Oh I love them! He's so curious! Miles misses him. I swear he's saying his name all day today.

We should have came over instead of the yucky JP play area. YUck!

Betsy King said...

I love that you don't have that stupid spam filter.

Yea for you for living dangerously.

: )

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos of a beautiful child! Excellent job!
Love,
Nana